Located in Fortitude Valley, just minutes from the Brisbane’s city centre, this cutting-edge new campus is a creative and stimulating learning environment that is part of our mission to disrupt and reinterpret the way education is delivered.
- 07 3270 1000
- Mon to Thu: 7:30am – 10pm
- Fri: 7:30am – 7pm
- Sat: 8:30am – 5pm
- Afterhours Zone: 9.30pm-7:30am Monday -Thursday. 7pm Friday to - 7.30am Monday.
Please note: this is subject to change with trimester breaks and public holidays.
The campus is perched on cliffs overlooking the Brisbane River and captures a Queensland architectural-style that our Sunshine State is famous for.
Enjoy the latest digital learning technologies, open learning and collaborative classroom and project spaces, and a creative and stimulating vibe.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Contemporary resort-style design
- Light-filled atriums
- Collaborative learning spaces
- Business hubs for sharing and connecting
- Learning Resource Library and Media Lab for equipment hire
- Laptop stations & break out zones
- Communal Apple desktops
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Friendly Student Services support team on-site
What is Brisbane like?
Brisbane is located in Queensland, one of Australia’s warmest states. The campus is located on the fringe of the city’s central business district in the colourful cultural and business precinct of Fortitude Valley which is home to many of Queensland’s leading agencies, and close to major sporting and events venues. Brisbane has a great climate, extensive riverside parks, a passion for sport, culture and outdoor events. It is just one hour away from the beautiful Sunshine and Gold Coasts and hippy-chic Byron Bay which is close to the New South Wales border (also nearby.)