Jansen Newman Institute (JNI)
JNI offers engaging, challenging and practical training for counsellors and psychotherapists. Jansen Newman Institute (JNI) has been transforming lives for over 30 years – and will provide you the skills and tools needed for a very rewarding career.
We offer fast, flexible, relevant training in counselling, psychotherapy and community services, as well as professional counselling services.
Qualifications range from diplomas and associate degrees to bachelor degrees and graduate diplomas. You can choose to study full-time, part-time or even online.
JNI offers qualifications in:
Why choose JNI
- On-campus and online study options
- Conveniently located Sydney campus
- Hands-on experience built into programs resulting in confidence to succeed in your career.
- Accredited Higher education courses - qualifications are equivalent to degrees and graduate diplomas offered by universities.
- JNI lecturers are experts in their fields, chosen to instruct, motivate and challenge your learning.
- Course accreditation with The Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) – graduates are eligible to join the PACFA member organisations.
- Eligible JNI students have access to the Australian Government's FEE-HELP loan scheme.