1 day, 8 colleges, 3 cities and 1 goal: discover a new career. Hosting over 65 workshops, talks and demonstrations in design, health, business and hospitality, attendees weren't short on inspiration at the Festival of Change 2015.
The event was hosted at our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane campuses on Saturday 22 August and was an astounding success. Over 1,000 budding entrepreneurs and career-seekers came to be part of the day and (we hope!) left that little bit more inspired to follow their career passion.
Our keynote speakers included:
- Todd Sampson (Leo Burnett Australia and Gruen Transfer – Sydney)
- Trent ‘Maxi’ Maxwell and Jesse Polock (Bondi Rescue Lifeguards– Sydney)
- Kieren Perkins (Australian Olympian – Brisbane)
- Adam Penberthy (Founder, Fresh Advertising – Brisbane)
- Ange Anderson (Radio personality, Nova 106.9 – Brisbane)
- Damon Gameau (That Sugar Film – Melbourne)
- Cathryn Wills (Manager and Creative Director, Mimco – Melbourne)
- Jo Walker (Editor, frankie magazine – Melbourne)
To see a gallery of all the action from the events across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne click here
With the massive success of this year’s event, we are already looking ahead to Festival of Change 2016. We hope to make it even bigger and better than it was this year. Watch this space!