Think: Colleges Pty Ltd students have protection for their tuition fees through the Tuition Protection Service. The Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is an initiative of the Australian Government to assist:
- International students
- Eligible domestic students accessing a FEE-HELP or HECS-HELP (HELP) or VET Student Loan (VSL)
- Domestic higher education students who pay their fees directly to their provider.
- When your education provider is unable to fully deliver a course of study.
- Complete their studies in another course or with another education provider or
- Receive a refund of their unspent tuition fees (international students and prepaid HE students) or
- A re-credit of their loan for open units of study (VSL and HELP)
For further information, please access the TPS webpage
For student category (VET domestic upfront paying student) that is not covered by TPS, Think Colleges maintains an adequate amount of restricted cash in Fee Protection Trust Account with reputable financial institution. Annual assessment is performed to ensure the restricted cash amount is at a satisfactory level.