Transfer your credits now and start in October, it is that simple!
“During the first stage of my Diploma of Nursing my college shut down… It was very hard for me to cope with the situation. I’m an international student and my visa was at risk. I was considering leaving Australia when I received an email from Think Education. I was so relieved. The transfer was quick and went smoothly - it didn’t even involve any paperwork! I got back to study, the campus was bigger and offered much better simulated laboratories. I couldn’t be happier and I would definitely recommend Think to anyone who is facing the same situation.”
Why study with us?
No delay in your study
We have four intakes a year – the next one is in October – and there are no student waiting lists.
Flexible options to fit your life
We offer a unique blended mode of study where you can do most of your course online – when and where it suits you – with one day a week on-campus so you don’t miss out on essential hands-on training. You can work and manage family responsibilities, while also studying.
Personalised academic support
Our team of Learning Advisors offers advisory service to our students on academic issues. You will have access to a range of learning skills workshops and programs, such as English language support for international students or numeracy support for the Dosage Calculations units.
Part of the largest global education network
Being a student at Think Education also means being part of Laureate International Universities, a leading international network of innovative institutions comprising 70 universities across 27 countries, including our sister Torrens University Australia.
Pathway into Bachelor’s degree
Our sister institution Torrens University offers the Bachelor of Nursing, Public Health, Community Health, Nutrition, and Aesthetics, just to mention a few, which gives you numerous career opportunities.
How do I transfer?
Transferring your credit is easy, just follow these 8 steps:
- Ask your current provider to provide you with a transcript for completed subjects.
- Make sure you meet our entry requirements:
- Year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Have an Australian Certificate III in Individual Support or disability work; OR
- Be of mature age which can be demonstrated by a candidate who is at least of 21 years; AND
- Provide evidence of meeting at least one of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) English language standards
- Get in touch with one of our friendly Course and Career Advisors or call 1300 575 803.
- Provide a proof of citizenship – birth certificate or passport.
- Get your USI number ready. You can retrieve or register for your USI number at www.usi.gov.au
- Provide your Tax File Number.
- Confirm your study mode - 3 days on campus or Blended 1 day on campus + online.
- Our next intake in on the 29th of October, we look forward to seeing you!
Ready to take your Nursing career to another level?